Saturday, February 18, 2012

Upcoming Crops & Bertram Inn Dates


(My friend Amy, who isn't afraid of a triple-dog dare.)

Upcoming crops at the Waterbury Community Center in N. Ridgeville, Ohio:
Saturday, March 24, 2012  noon-midnight
Saturday, April 14, 2012  noon-midnight
Saturday, May 12, 2012  noon-midnight

All Waterbury Crops are on a first-come basis, and include lunch and dinner.  To register, please email Trish at Turay413@gmail.com.  Hope to see you there!!

Fall Retreat at the Bertram Inn 2012 announcement--Please note that the dates for the Fall Retreat have CHANGED.  I have now signed a contract and secured the weekend of November 9-11, 2012, and the rest of the information about the upcoming event will be posted this coming week.  I apologize for the inconvenience, but the entire facility was booked by one individual, so I opted to go a week later rather than the week of Halloween.  More info to follow!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

4 comments:

Molly Umland said...

Is this the new poster girl for the Bertram Inn retreats? Love it!!!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

Miss seeing Amy, so I loved the pic! Can't wait for Bertram... let the countdown begin!

Marge said...

Oh you will have such a blast!! Going to miss it this year, as our niece is getting married that weekend in NC! Save my spot for 2013!!! :)

Rebecca In MI said...

I'm going to be there this year! I'm already so excited!