Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Bertram Inn Update


I've been a busy gal.  Preparing for the Fall Retreat at the Bertram Inn is always hectic. (Only 17 Days to go!) But for some reason, this year has been crazy...
I hit up B. A. Sweetie's last week in preparation for the big event.  What a fun place!  If you're ever in northeast Ohio, be sure to check it out.

Had a few questions about the Bertram's Class Listings.  I don't make them public, simply because I reserve classes for the attendants first.  Anything I do have leftover will be made available to the public here first, I promise.  Sometimes classes and kits sell out there, so instead of "teasing" you, I just put up what is for grabs afterwards.  Each of the classes/kits will come with an email, listing all the important info needed and PHOTOS, just like in the past.  They will go up for sale on Monday, November 7th, right here!

Have a great day!  Can't wait to see you all there!  :)

8 comments:

LisaNRoxy said...

I cannot wait!! We are going to have so much fun. Its been a tough year and i am so looking forward to this fun time! Hugs Miss T!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

this is always the best time! Counting down like its a vacation!

jamie said...

very excited.
getting ready.
hope ohio is ready for all of us!
~j

Sarah Edelman said...

I'm sad I can't go this year AGAIN!!! I have my fingers crossed for next year though:)

Melissa Czapor said...

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! It will be so much fun seeing everyone and the classes are always THE BEST!!!

Sandy said...

So excited! I can't wait!

Marge said...

Hubby is in Chicago tomorrow.....picking up the wicked delicious seasonal chocolates at Ghiradelli's!! Can't wait girls!!! Coming with chocolate, adhesive, and frozen margaritas!!! :) Oh gosh....I need to go get some new cute jammies for Saturday!! Please forgive me while I *squeal* but it's going to be here SOON!!! :)

Cammy said...

So looking forward to this!! Really need some "me" time.