Wednesday, August 24, 2011

inspiration mini

Hello everyone! Jamie here bringing you yet another mini. This time I just wanted to share the inside of the mini I did for the August gallery.

This book started as a place to put ideas, inspiration, and thoughts in one place, instead of all over my work table as they are usually found. The August kit had such great pieces in which to create little homes for elements of interest to me. Especially needed when I am in a bit of a rut creatively.

The first page was made using the vellum envelope from the kit. It will be a wonderful home for scraps of paper I want to match up, or fabric waiting for a compliment. Just a little place for odds and ends.

So far my little book of inspiration holds a few choice layouts of interest. I have a love affair with Pinterest, but one is not always near a computer when in need of a creative idea.

These pages here hold a few of my go to eye candy to prompt my mind into action. I have plenty of room to add notes and the origination of the project too.

I hope you have plenty of places to jot down your ideas. Place your favorite layouts. Save pieces of scraps. Think of it as your own personal creative smash book...and enjoy!


wip siggy







2 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

lovelovelove it!!!

Trish said...

Jamie, this is just BEAUTIFUL. You and your minis...I don't know how you do it!!