Monday, November 22, 2010

I Wish...

I made this mini for one of the classes at the Fall Retreat at the Bertram Inn this year. I fell in love with the Teresa Collins line, and I combined that along with "One Hundred Wishes"--an inspiring book about awesome things...
I sold a ton of these kits. I had so many requests, I did a reorder. I'm down to my last 3, in case anyone is interested. They're $25, and they'd make a wonderful gift...
In my book, I paired a bunch of my favorite family birthday photos--random, yet symbolic. Others who took the class elected to do one person's birthdays too--it is entirely up to you!

Some of the wishes...
I wish you the wisdom to listen to the inarticulate.
I wish that in restaurants you always choose the meal that everyone else wishes they'd ordered.

I wish that your dealings with lawyers are mercifully brief.

I wish you friends who love you for who you are.



I wish that no matter how much it rains, your socks never get wet.



I wish you the abandon to dance badly at weddings.

I wish you a good memory, except for grievances.

I wish that when you’re blessed with old age, you have memories to feast on and a mind that is still hungry.
You get the idea. Thanks for letting me share and showcase my latest favorite mini. :) If you'd like me to send you a kit, you can email me at Turay413@gmail.com, adn I'll send you a paypal invoice!
Have a great Monday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Trish, I really-really love the album! :) thank you for sharing!

Melanie said...

This is SO fun! I love that Teresa Collins line of paper. Thanks for sharing your great mini :)

Caroline said...

That is so very cute!! I love little mini albums!!

pickmepam said...

still lovin this album!
it's such a great idea!