Thursday, July 22, 2010

Take a Hike

When the DT projects for the July kit were unveiled, I quickly realized that I was the only person who did not use the tree!  So I set out on a mission to use the tree :)  Sometimes, I scrapbook because I want to get rid of product!  Doesn't it sound weird and frankly, a little bad?  lol.  I pulled out a sheet from Basic Grey Lime Rickey collection that worked well with the Echo Parks paper.  This whole thing was thrown together in 45 minutes.  I would have been faster if I start earlier than 10 p.m.!  Yeah baby!  Sure, I wish I had come up with some unique way to use that tree, but seriously, some stash reduced, a memory captured, one photo used, and only 38942893 more to go!   Adhering to my own personal philosophy and motto: Good enough and moving on!

3 comments:

Trish said...

Love your motto! I need to adopt more of that attitude. I'm a slow scrapper--and it drives me nuts! Cute layout too, JJ!!

Laina Lamb said...

Good enough for me too! Cute. Simple. Stress Free.
Sometimes we all get too wrapped up in making it perfect.

Aubree said...

and one more toward your summer 100!! awesome!