Friday, March 26, 2010

It's Birthday Time...

Hello everyone! Tomorrow we celebrate my daughter's first birthday! I have been planning her party for a couple months now. I wasn't quite sure what a first birthday party should include...and after some internet searching I found some pretty awesome party inspiration!! I wanted something fun without being too themey. I can't show everything that I've put together for her party just yet...so instead I'd love to show you some of my favorite birthday party inspiration! :)

First, we have Katelyn's party. I love the colors and the food display:

Next is a party by Brooke:

The boys need to be represented...this party for Evan is too cute...

Or this awesome party for Creed...

And finally, this isn't a birthday party, but a totally fun party for the Oscars!


So...are you inspired? I'd love to hear about your past parties for your kids or yourself! And I will be back sometime next week with the photos from Mirielle's big event. I bet you will recognize some of the ideas that I took straight from these photos! :)

4 comments:

Trish said...

WOW--love all the eye candy!! Enjoy your weekend and party--Happy Birthday, Miri!! :)

jamie said...

trish used my words...great eye candy! fun ideas. i especially tuned into the boy ideas...sweet!!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

OMG these are the cutest bday party ideas!

nichole said...

love these party idea, em!
have a blast at miri's party tomorrow!!
happy birthday to her! :)