Thursday, March 25, 2010

Doodling

ETA: I just found a great article at GIS by Michelle Houghton here called "Draw Better: Get Your Elbow Off the Table." Great tips--check it out!!

Yesterday I felt the urge to play with my markers...
I grabbed a few cups and started goofing around. I love the Glitz heart paper in the April Project kit, and took some inspiration from the hearts and started to doodle...
Try leaving a white 12x12 sheet of cardstock and a black marker near your phone. Next time you get to chatting, doodle while you're at it. You never know what you'll come up with!!
Have a great day!

4 comments:

Jewel said...

I love how your layout and doodles came out! I have never been brave enough to doodle on my pages but love the look. I may have to give it a try!

janet said...

I doodle all the time while I'm talking on the phone. Now I need to add it to my pages! Love your page! Thanks for the inspiration!

Debbi Tehrani said...

So fun and whimsical, Trish! I'm always afraid to doodle!

borcherding said...

Love that layout and i have TONS of photo booth pics!!! :-)