Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Last minute Christmas gifts


Homemade gifts...

Trying to figure out some last minute gifts for family and friends?
How about a CD of music or photos? This year I uploaded some of my favorite Christmas songs to itunes and made discs for family and friends, but you could just as easily burn some photos on to CD's for family and friends.

The CD template I got from Leah Fungs blog a few years ago and have re used it for both photo CD's and music CD's.
I decorated the cover using papers left over from my December kit.

3 comments:

jamie said...

tina...i am beginning to think you are the altered project queen! you should have your own book! your ideas are always so great and very welcomed!
merry christmas!!!

Trish said...

As always...Adorable, Tina!!

scrappyjacky said...

This is such a great idea for a last minute present.