Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sharing a few more layouts...

I did this one as an assignment for Shur-Tech (the Duck people) using colored masking tape. I gotta say...I love this stuff. Hopefully we'll be seeing more of this stuff soon (in a variety of widths, too!)...
These 3 are the layouts I wasn't able to photograph and add to the newsletter for August because the camera died. So if you're counting...that makes 20 layouts I completed with the August WIP kits. You can see the rest of them here. Pretty darned proud of myself for doing that many in one month--not the usual for me...
(and you'll notice more of the masking tape here...)
(and even more here...)

Gearing up for all the layouts with the September kits too...can't wait to share!!

Have a wonderful weekend, friends!

6 comments:

LisaNRoxy said...

Trish - you are awesome - I am so impressed with all teh layouts yo did with the August kit! I can't wait to see your work with September! Love this colored masking tape and looking forward to some more in future kits! I loved the Road Map kit too but this weekend I can;t wait to play with my new boyfriend!!

jamie said...

oh MY gosh!!! look how you rawked this kit!!! unbelieveable. lovin' the work here for sure. the one with all the elements is just great. and that tape...love the tape...i agree with lisa...you have impressed and inspired...i just filed road map away as sept was in my box yesterday...but now i wanna play somemore...
thanks so much, trish...the expectations are high now for september, you know.
(smile)

Ryzmomplus2 said...

love the layouts and I love that tape! ha ha to Lisa on playing with the new boyfriend! Guess I'm going to join her!

justem said...

That is an awesome kit...and you really rocked it! My favorite is the second layout...AWESOME. :)

Candace H said...

LOVE all the layouts, and the way you are using that masking tape, Trish! I received my Road Map kit this week and couldn't believe how much pp is in it... guess I didn't read the contents too closely, lol! Can't wait til I have time to create with it!

Nathalie said...

Wow!!! Fabulous pages!!!!