Saturday, June 27, 2009

July 2009 Guest Designer

I've been a fan of hers for a long time, and I'm so tickled to introduce...
Roree Rumph as the July WIP Guest Designer!!
I first fell in love with Roree's cards and attention to detail and found myself always lifting her ideas from over at the Sketch This blog. She has a great eye for color and can work those smaller projects too!! I hope you enjoy her layouts and projects as much as I do...









Hi... Roree here. I live in Birmingham, AL with my husband, David, and our daughters, Grace and Harper. I consider myself primarily a cardmaker, but I occasionally alter and scrapbook too. When I do scrapbook, my kids are usually the subjects of my pages. My style tends to be very colorful and detail oriented, and I love to add some sort of stitching (hand or machine) on almost all of my projects.

How long have you been scrapping?

I have been scrapping/paper crafting for quite a while now. Almost five years.

Who inspires you?

I am inspired by lots of people. Really too many to name. Scrapbookers, cardmakers, altered artists... everyone.

Please name 3 of your favorite manufacturers.

I have such a hard time narrowing down favorites. Right now I am loving October Afternoon, Pink Paislee, and Sassafras Lass. I could definitely add more to this list though.

What are you dying to try/get your hands on?

Anything new will do. ;)

Is there anything you’d never do on a layout?

I can't really think of anything that I just wouldn't do. I'd probably try anything once.

Is there anything you typically eat or drink while scrapping?

I usually don't eat or drink while I scrap, but occasionally I will have a Diet Coke.

For more info on Roree, be sure to check out her blog. You can also see more of her gallery here.
Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us this month, Roree!!


**Please note, the WIP newsletters will not be sent out until July 7th. Thanks for your patience! You can view the entire DT gallery here. Jamie will be sharing hers with us on this blog in the next few days. I think you'll agree--they did another amazing job with the July kit!!

8 comments:

LisaNRoxy said...

Love Roree's designs - great inspiration!! Trish - hope the garage sale wa a huge success - enjoy your trip!

Nathalie said...

Beautiful work!!!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

LOVE these layouts! Lots of inspiring details :-)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work - looking forward to her inspiration this month! Thanks!

Lilliy said...

That is a very nice variety of cards.. I always love those detailed special cards because they are the ones that you keep for so long and always go back to look at from time to time..
Great blog its always relaxing and joyful to visit you blog..

pickmepam said...

love, love, love the layouts! i'm definately putting her in my fav list!

jamie said...

she seriously worked this kit over. i love it all!

roree said...

Thanks so much, everyone! I had a blast working with this month's kit. :)