Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Shopping fun

for under $25...

Last Thursday was my mom's birthday, so my sister and I took her to lunch and then we headed over to one of our favorite shops in Medina, Perfectly Charming.  If you are ever in the Medina area you have to check it out.  They are a perfect store to decorate your house during these tough economic times.

The wire tray is going to be used in my scraproom, the adorable bird book is already with my spring flower decorations, the geranium napkin is on my table in the family room and this adorable bag...

For $5 I got this bag made out of chicken wire.  I can't wait to fill it with a gift for my girlfriends birthday, she's going to love it!

2 comments:

jamie said...

LOVE the bag, Tina...great find!!!

Jewel said...

What fun finds! I love this time of year as it is flea market/craft show season around here. Last week I picked up an old wire potato basket for $5.