Thursday, February 26, 2009

what are you working on?

Laina here. Want to know what I've been doing??? I'll give you a hint - it doesn't involve cleaning my house or doing my taxes. SCRAPBOOKING! My favorite thing ever. I've been taking advantage of these long cold winter nights and getting my game on.

I'm almost done with ALL of my holiday photos. Every few months I seem to get in a groove and I am definitely in one now.

I can't wait to show everyone what I did with the March Kit. It is one of the best Trish has ever put together. The Spring colors are just what we all need during these frigid months.


5 comments:

Molly said...

I love it Laina! You've been busy :-) Can't wait to see more.... See you the 7th??

Ryzmomplus2 said...

I need to get working on some layouts, I'm hoping this upcoming crop with help! Always lovin what you do!

Trish said...

WOW girl--you have been busy! Love them all and I'm jealous you have all your holiday layouts finished! Maybe I can play catch up next weekend. See you there!!

jamie said...

you have been crankin' it...thanks for the inspiration.

Sherry said...

Incredible layouts Laina. What a great feeling to be able to get caught up and create. Love it.