Monday, September 15, 2008

The October WIP Kits...

...are available here!I made this banner using the October Project Kit and the alphas from an older WIP kit, and hung it up on my fireplace this weekend. I'm in full swing for the Fall and plan on decorating all week long! The photos of this banner come in the newsletter to customers who purchase the kit, and will be emailed out on October 1st. This is one of the projects from this kit--the other is an adorable haunted house mini book that you'll LOVE...

Have a super day!

8 comments:

pickmepam said...

how cute is that! you are just a fountain of creativity trish!

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Trish, I love your seasonal decor. I wish I had a mantle like yours, so you could fly down to Miami and make it all beautiful too ;)

jamie said...

gotta love that mantle!!!
do we get to see more of your seasonal creativity in your home?...what great posts that would be.

Jewel said...

Trish, your cute banner rocks. You totally read my mind! I was thinking of doing a banner for my mantle this year 'cuz I loved the one you did for Spring/Easter. Can't wait to get my kits.

Damaris said...

Now I see what you were talking about. You rock my amiga!
HUGS

Melaniestan said...

The mantel piece is awesome. You did a great job on it!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

This is so cute! Can't wait to make one too!

Tami said...

Your decorations look TERRIFIC and I adore that banner!!