Saturday, July 12, 2008

A Few More...

I know, I can't stop myself from showing more sneaks...

Tinkering Ink
--and they've gone green--good for them!

Rusty Pickle--the Halloween line looks cute...

I also wanted to mention Kristina Werner again here, because I just love her and her tutorials in general. You should check out her older video clips on You Tube if you are in need of some inspiration...This video (well, all her videos) made me happy today! Go ahead and subscribe--her Make a card Mondays are worth the time and energy to view.

This strap that my friend Jen just got from Etsy. Man, it is beautiful. Check out all her listings for camera straps--they are fun and fresh and made to go across your chest--I have to pick one out soon...

I sent out the autoship notices to all the subscribers for the August kits, so if you did not receive it, please email me at Turay413@gmail.com. I will show the kits tomorrow and they'll be available for purchase on Tuesday, July 15th.

And...

The winner of the RAK is: pickmepam AND KK. Please email me your addresses and I'll get your goods out to you!! Congrats--and thanks for posting the blinkies on your blogs. You never know when those will come in handy for another RAK...(wink!)

Have a super night!

4 comments:

Ryzmomplus2 said...

OMG love all these peeks! And that camera strap is so mine! Please tell me I can get one! It matches my new camera bag... I'm sure Jen will save it for me... right Jen!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Love the camera strap in Mirabelle... Yummy!!! But my DH walked in as I was looking at it on Etsy and said, "I won't wear that!!" But I will, my dear :-) LOL!!!

Jewel said...

Cute camera straps! I am loving the Tinkering Ink peek as well.

pickmepam said...

yeah for me!
i'm so excited!! wahoo!!
thanks trish!