Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!

I couldn't have asked for a better father. I love him to pieces, and we plan on spoiling him today...

I love this photo of my parents. It was taken at Christmas 2001, before either of my parents had any medical complications. They had us all take a big family photo, and we asked them to get this one for all of us. It is difficult sometimes, to remember what they both were like then because they've been through so much these past few years. I am truly blessed to have them both nearby, and I cherish our time with them. Love you guys!And Chris--I adore you. Our kids have such an example in you as their father. I had no idea you'd be this amazing dad when I married you, and you blew all expectations out of the water. You laugh and play and lead by example. Love you, sweetie!! Happy Father's Day to you, too.

Hope you all enjoy a wonderful day with each other...

2 comments:

Dayami said...

Hi Trish, I am loving these very special photos of your beautiful parents and your hubby with your gorgeous little one.
Have a great day!!!

Aly Dosdall said...

Hi Trish! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog. I love that photo of your parents and your dh and son! I do digital, paper, and hybrid stuff. There's a link to my gallery and resume on my blog if you'd like to take a peek. Hope you have a wonderful day!