Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hump Day Inspiration

Happy Wednesday, Bloggers!

Thought I'd share this one from Tina with you all. She used the June Project Kit screen to make a memory board of her trip to Disney. Totally adorable, huh? I think it would make an awesome teacher appreciation gift, too...Speaking of which, I wanted to share this idea from Yvonne Lopresto. She made these for her daughter's teacher, and the gift card was attached at the bottom. All the flowers are textured (using the cuttlebug embossing templates) and the whole thing is absolutely gorgeous! Love all the patterned paper and layering on this one...
I plan on making a trip up to Walgreens today to grab a ton of candy bars for my daughter's teacher at the volunteer luncheon next week. Thanks for the idea, Tina! I'll share the finished project later on...

Have a super day all!

3 comments:

Dayami said...

Pure TALENT!!!
TFS ;)
Dayami

Janet said...

Both of these are just adorable ideas! Thanks for passing them along!

And thank you, Trish, for stopping by my blog the past few days with your kind words. I really appreciate all of the encouragement. Thank you!
Janet

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Hey Trish, these are some awesome ideas... so creative :-) TFS!!! And that sneak peek for July is awesome... what a great kit! HUGS!!!!