Sunday, March 30, 2008

Feeling good...

Man, I had a productive weekend. Taxes. Organizing. Made a new friend over the phone (you Miami gals are really something!). Scrapped a little. Napped. And prepared a ton of the Grade School Album kits for next Friday's sold out class. If you're in the class, I'm going to send out a reminder email tomorrow!
This is a layout I did from the April Main kit. Man, I love Scenic Route. The newsletters for this kit and the project kit will be emailed on Tuesday! And I may be able to squeeze in a sneak or two for the May kit. I got 6 different shipments last week, all for the next 3 months. Other new stuff which isn't released yet is set to ship too. It's going to be a great spring!!

14 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this layout! That tree is to-die-for-cute! :)

Molly said...

I am SO in love with that layout, Trish!!! WOW!!!!

Janine Langer said...

Oh, this layout is so beautiful, love that tree! :)

Ady said...

Love this layout with all these colors. I'm so lifting it...

Damaris said...

Great work my friend. So glad you were able to complete all those projects!!!! I did send a prayer up for you. Love the paper line. Too cute.
HUGS

AnilĂș Magloire said...

OMG! That tree is just perfect and so is the little guy :)

jamie said...

your layout is so cute...am loving this kit...it is being mostly saved and i will use it after a girlfriend trip to the south in may. it has just the greatest stickers and chipboard to suit a fun album with loved friends.
thanks, trish

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

LOVE this LO and that photo is beautiful as well... Love how you created that tree with a circle punch and all the details on this page are awesome! :-) HUGS!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest tree ever. I'm so lucky to have your kit!!

emelyn said...

oh my WOW!! that is such an amzing LO and what a great technique!! I'll need to try that one! You are so creative, Trish!!

mborrero said...

Love your details!

Laina Lamb said...

Love love love this layout!!!

Aleks said...

what a happy little tree!! I love it!

Janet said...

Just beautiful! Love that tree! :-)