Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The March Project Kit Banner

I started this at the weekend retreat and finished it up yesterday...I have not done a pennant banner before, and I have to say, this won't be my last one! It really is kind of hard to see all the shimmer in the photographs, but the papers in the kit are glittered, and in person, it is really cool!
The vintage die cuts and the trims were fun to play with too...
And just as a reminder, the newsletter for this kit (which is still available here) and the March main kit will be emailed out to the customers who purchased the kits on March 1st!

And to answer Pam and Vanessa--I normally don't get a lot done at crops. I'm usually the one putting the crop on, so I'm busy doing other things. I also love the social aspect, as I work from home, so generally I'm not too productive. This weekend was the exception to the rule--I finished up 8 layouts and two mini books, and I got a lot of the banner above done, so I thought that was really good for me!

Okay guys--enjoy your Wednesday!

12 comments:

Susan said...

Pretty banner! TFS!

Valerie said...

OOhhhh! I love!

Julia Sandvoss said...

Your banner turned out beautiful Trish! And like the new pic of you too! :-)

Damaris said...

Gosh Trish...I WANT ONE!!!! That banner is really beautiful.
Hugs

AnilĂș Magloire said...

I must have that banner. MUST HAVE!!!!
I can picture it in Natalia's room with her name...
How about a tutorial?? ;)

borcherding said...

A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Molly said...

Oh, this banner is just oh so gorgeous, Trish!

Jana Eubank said...

This is STUNNING! Wow! You have such a great eye for things!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Your banner is absolutely beautiful!!! I love it :-) You are simply amazing! Thx for answering my question. You rock in my book cause I haven't created that much stuff in any crop I've been to! I tend to talk too much... LOL!

Ady said...

I love it... I am definitely lifting this idea. I love your blog. Always so much inspiration...

Ryzmomplus2 said...

OMG! I LOVE this banner! You Rock!!!

Gina said...

That banner is just gorgeous. Love all those vintagey doodads you embellished it with. Stunning stuff, Trish!