Thursday, December 27, 2007

A Fun Idea and another sketch...

This great idea comes from a very creative friend, Michelle Griffith...

She's hosting a New Year's Eve party and has made these for all of her guests. The CD is lightscribed with their photo--so cool! And for under $3.00 each, it is a unique and memorable gift...And here is the cover she created...
Thanks for sharing, Michelle! Always love your work!

And the second sketch of the week has completely inspired me to use this one today for a Christmas layout...


Could this lo be any more darling? I think not!

Stay tuned for a challenge coming up...I feel a RAK coming...

Later!

3 comments:

Molly said...

I love love love that sketch and I can not wait to work on it myself! :D

Gina said...

How cute is that! That would make a great quick LO! These sketches are fabulous.

And that CD invitation idea is awesome too.

Ryzmomplus2 said...

I cannot wait to get home and try this sketch. And that CD - what an awesome idea!