Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Inspirational Fall Quotes...

I did a mini book of fall quotes along with mini photos of the season last year, and I thought I'd share some of my favorites to inspire you today...

Enjoy!
***********************************************************************

A wind has blown the rain away and blown the sky away and all the leaves away, and the trees stand. I think, I too, have known autumn too long. --e.e. cummings.

And leaf subsides to leaf,
As Eden sank to grief,
And dawn turns into day,
Nothing gold can stay.
--robert frost

Every leaf speaks bliss to me,
falling from the autumn tree.
--unknown

By all these lovely tokens
September days are here,
with summers best of weather
and autumn's best of cheer.
--helen hunt jackson

The greatest oak was once a little nut that simply held its ground.
--unknown

No man can taste the fruits of autumn while he is delighting his scent with the flowers of spring.
--samuel johnson

Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.
--albert camus

It is the farmer who faithfully plants seeds in the spring, who reaps a harvest in the autumn.
b.c. forbes

Autumn wins you best by this its mute appeal to sympathy for its decay.
--robert browning


No comments: